We all love doing something or other. Every one has something which they are passionate about. And when you get rewarded for the thing you love, the feeling is unfathomable. You feel at the top of the world. It's a wonderful thing. And right now, that's how I am feeling. I have been blogging for around 40 days and I have received not one, but two awards :)
Yesterday was a big day for me and by the end of the day, I was pretty tired. By routine I visited my blog and there was a little surprise waiting for me! OK it's not little, it is a BIG surprise. I was nominated for the 'Sunshine Award'. Sushree Dash was kind enough to share her award with me. I had come across Sushree's blog in google+ and just by curiosity I read a post. And ever since, I have been following her blog. She writes fictions and poetry aptly and has a great way with words. And I must add, she is a genius! She can combine multiple prompts and present a single post flawlessly. I was obviously over whelmed when she shared this award with me.
Due to my busy schedule I couldn't write about this immediately. I had thought I would write it when I get some time off and mean while, I was nominated again, by a dear friend of mine Sachin Prabhu. My joys were multiplied. Sachin is my friend since past 2 years and is new to blogging world too! He loves to sketch and click pictures! You can find him doing a variety of things and recently, he had picked up writing too!
Thanking both Sushree and Sachin, now it's time for me to nominate the TEN blogs that I love, that inspire me greatly :) Here goes the list, in no particular order
1. Sid Balachandran at i Wrote Those. I really don't understand how can some one write so effortlessly! His posts are filled with humor and message in the mean time.
2. Srilakshmi at I am S(t)ri. A dear friend of mine and an awesome writer. Manages to write blog novels filled with suspense that can keep you hooked!
3. Sreeja Praveen at The Alter Ego. I simply love her writing style and the way with which plays with words.
4. Leo at I Rhyme Without Reason. I totally love his narration skills. Once you start reading, you can't stop!
5. Preethi Venugopal at Tulips And Me. Not only a writer but a great artist! Some one whom I respect a lot!
6. Shailaja Vishwanath at Diary of a Doting Mom. Some one who inspires me a lot. Am totally in awe of her. She is the kindest person I met in my blogging journey so far.
7. Corinne Rodrigues at Everyday Gyaan. For her never ending support for bloggers and the beautiful tips she give for us.
9. Bhavya at Ishithaa. Another blog I stumbled upon recently. Beautiful one I must add!
10. Shyam Sundar at Scribbles of an Enigma. Newbie like me but he always keeps encouraging me to write. Thanks for that Shyam.
Sorry I did miss out some blogs but I could just nominate ten.
Now here goes the next part. I have to write TEN things about me.
1. I am a perfectionist. I can't sit still till I do any work perfectly!
2. I love writing, painting, singing and cooking. I keep on adding things to this list.
3. Though I write freely, I am quite shy when it comes to speaking!
4. People think I am silent, but hold on! That's only for beginners! Once you get to know me, you will be surprised!
5. I am faithful to the people I love, I will do anything to bring that smile on their face.
6. I live for the day when my dad will say that he is proud of me! I wouldn't have any regret after hearing that!
7. I am a total book worm but most of the books I read fall under the genre 'Super natural'
8. I secretly wish vampires and werewolves exist in real and some day I would find them!
9. Most of the times, I will be lost in dream world! It's really difficult to stay put in the present time!
10. Quite sensitive. Though I smile all the time, I take things to the heart and keep thinking about if for long time!
Here goes the rules of sunshine award
* Display award on your blog
* Show gratitude to the person and link back the person who nominated you
* Nominate up to 10 of your favorite deserving bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere
* Link the nominees in your post and let them know
* Write TEN interesting things about yourself
Having followed all the rules, here goes my last note. I had always wished that some day some thing big would happen to me and I would make my mom proud. She had always been with me as my backbone through every success and failure, inspiring me, guiding me and loving me endlessly. I dedicate this award and my little success to her :)
Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)