Sunday 6 April 2014

A Day To Remember..

Today is the day off from A-Z challenge but I have to write as I am participating in the Ultimate Blog Challenge. And also it happens to be my darling brother's birthday today. Wishing him the best in everything he does, here goes today's post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So it was a trap” he exclaimed when he saw what I was up to.

I had told him we would be going for shopping as I needed to buy some stuff urgently.

But we now stood inside the hotel, to celebrate his birthday.

“Don’t be a baby; just do it” I said as he saw me with an expression which clearly said he loved the surprise.

As I saw him blow the candles, an unexpected visitor made its appearance.

I wiped my tears away as he gave me the first bite.

“Happy Birthday” was all I managed to say!


image source: greetingsnwishes.com


 PS: This post is a part of Write Tribe's Wednesday Prompt #11 Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda, Write Tribe's 100 Words Saturday #10 and  Ultimate Blog Challenge April 2014.

                  



Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

  

21 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to ur bro :) finally u posted ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Many happy returns of the day to your brother!
    Loved the way you combined three prompts in one go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo.. emotional combo!! happy birthday, bro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy B'day from my side too :)

    Hey Swathi...thank you so much for your amazing posts and your never ending love for my blog . Would like to give you the Sunshine Award ...hope you accept it :)

    http://drsushreedash.blogspot.in/2014/04/here-comes-my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much sushree :) :) Ofcourse I will happily accept it :)

      Delete
  5. Happy B day Sudhindra Shenoy :) :) You have got an Awesome sister :) Better get a fevicol today and make the bond stronger than how it was earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its stronger than the fevicol bond shyam ;) Thanks for the wishes :)

      Delete
  6. Awiee...so sweet...happy b'day to him :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've nicely handled 3 prompts in one post. That's great!
    Happy birthday to your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated birthday wishes to him :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your brother and best of luck for A to Z and UBC , I have followed your blog, I am participating in A to Z challenge and UBC atThe Other Side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks cifar :) For the wishes and the love for my blog :)

      Delete
  10. Happy birthday to your dear Brother. Good luck for WOW.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)