Tuesday 15 April 2014

M for Misery!!

She sighs again at the sight of me and strolls away.

Oh how I wish she wouldn't do this to me.

It’s been quite a time since we are together but she rarely looks at me.

She always has time for her friends, to party with them but when it comes to me, she doesn't have time or sometimes she is not in the 'mood'!

I long for her touch, for the time she will be willing enough to look at me and only me.

I know she thinks me as the root cause for her misery but that never was my intention!

Why doesn't she understand me!

But I know, soon a day will come, when I will be the only one on her mind day and night alike.

And those days aren't far away.

Get ready to be Mine...




Yours.......


Textbook!! :D :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sincere thanks to my internals which are starting from today, for this wonderful inspiration, without which this post wouldn't have come out! :D

And also, my favourite blogger happens to be celebrating her birthday today. Wishing Shailaja a very happy birthday :) Have a blessed year ahead ma'am :) May you write lots and continue inspiring people like me :) 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Linking this post to the A-Z Challenge 2014 and Ultimate Blog Challenge April 2014.




Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

28 comments:

  1. I can't stop laughing!! My god!! You did finally haan! Misery!! Misery is soon going to turn from textbook to us!! :/ *sighs, reminder of exams and laughter vanishes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. miserable at its best :D .. all the best for internals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...now that was an awesome twist ...made me remember my graduation days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best for your exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha... I swear they were a misery :P Btw, all the best for your exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best for your exams Swati! Cute post...have fun with your text books!
    (A to Z participant)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swathi, wish you best of luck. The text book will be your companion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure whether to be touched or troubled...

    Liz A. from Laws of Gravity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a delightful post! All the best for your internals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahha.. Yours Textbook!!! Thankyou for that chuckle :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol, great poem. I remember those studying days and I definitely don't miss them! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hihihi... that totally got me! Cool! :)

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehehehe.....i didn't see that coming!!! all the best for ur internals!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha I hate textbooks too, the only books that I hate! Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok I NEVER saw that coming. I was thinking of a kid :D Lovely one, Swathi! And thank you for the shout-out :) Thanks for the wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL...smiling while writing this comment. A cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Textbooks!!! Aren't they a mystery as well. I have many corners of my text books still unexplored..:P All the best for exams.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck on your exams! Misery will be forgotten when they are over. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! My exams are going on and that is exactly how I think my books would feel about me :-D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Had to read the comments to get it. I thought it was a stalker, then understood! Funny!

    Fondly,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  21. Athos.... :P :D Exams, textbooks.. ha ha ha.. you made me LOL with this post!! ;)

    ~S(t)ri
    Participant|AtoZ Challenge 2014
    Smile, it makes (y)our day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. haha good one Swati, all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOL :D That was a good one. Didnt see it coming at all :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. a good post. Brought a smile on my face. :)
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  25. lol ;D this is really creative :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aaha :) The twists here, lovely, Swathi !!

    Btw, who is more miserable ? the textbooks or you ? :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)