I for Inspiration!!

image source: weheartit.com

Life seemed difficult, everything felt hard.
Giving up seemed the better option so far!
Wishing for directions, I looked around.
To find something to inspire me to keep moving on!

I look at the night sky,
As moon grows smaller each day!
Still it shines with all its might,
Because it knows this ain't the end.

The tree which stood majestic,
Now standing bare losing all its leaf!
But it’s not afraid, it doesn't fall,
Because it knows the spring will come again!

I watch the honey bee, working hard!
As tiny as it might be in our eyes
Flying from flower to flower, collecting nectar
Though it will be stolen in the end!

Thousands of tiny things, millions of challenges!
If they can do it, then why can’t I?
Yes you can do it! Cried my heart!
I thanked the nature, for the inspiration I found.

PS: Linking this post to the A-Z Challenge 2014 and Ultimate Blog Challenge April 2014.



Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)


Labels: , ,