Saturday 19 July 2014

Zest up Life!

       Life is a journey with so many ups and downs! These ups and downs are like the two faces of the coin. You cannot choose just one of them and ignore the other. It is common to rejoice during happy times and sulk during bad times. 

1. Friends
       I usually am a quiet person, always finding reasons to avoid any gatherings and social meetings but when it comes to partying with friends, I am suddenly the most active person on the earth! Friends are the best part of life and the time spent with them become sweet memories which we treasure for life time! I have some amazing friends who can make me laugh when I don't even feel like smiling and with friends, I always feel at ease, all worries forgotten!



2. Pictures
      Pictures are those things which will make me smile whenever I look at them. I have quite a few collection from my childhood till now and when I am bored, I sit and go through this collection. A picture depicting naughtiness, a picture showing innocence, a picture clicked when I was busy with one of my antics, school day pictures, pictures with friends on different occasions; they all have the power let me re-live those moments again and by the time I close the album, there will be a huge smile plastered on my face.


3. Writing
       Writing has always been the way to express my thoughts which I couldn't say aloud. Writing helps to clear my bad mood by venting out my feelings and then start afresh. There is also a joy in giving life to characters and seeing them grow, experience new things, exploring a new world and learn along with them. It feels awesome when you have a story in your mind that you can share with the world. 



4. Music
       No matter what the situation is, music is that one thing which can cheer me up instantly. Music has always been a constant companion since my childhood days! During leisure times, travelling hours, while reading, writing, crying, laughing, partying; every waking minute music has been there. It is an integral part of my life, never failing to zest up my mood and spirits!



5. Holidays
       When it comes to holiday, my enthusiasm is like that of a poor kid who is forced to attend school everyday by her parents and waits desperately to break away from the routine somehow! Remember the happiness we used to get when our class teacher used to announce holidays? Well I still get the same happiness on hearing this sweet word. Even if it is a half day leave or a week holiday, I enjoy them all. I eagerly look forward to them! And when I get a long one especially, the joy cannot be simply put in words! All I can do is pack my bag, and Plan a holiday!



       So these are the five things that Zest up my life greatly! What about you?

PS: This post is a part of the Zest Up Your Life activity in association with TATA Motors Zest and BlogAdda.com.

Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty comprehensive list - I'm totally with you on all the items! Thanks for sharing - I feel inspired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee, chocolate, a good read, rainy Sundays and a hug - my perk me up list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swathi, Writing is helping me to zest up my life of late....Thanks for sharing the five ways...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good set of 5 that zest up my life also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well three of those are in my list too friends, holidays and music and when they are all combined together BLISSSSSSSSs :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome list, Swathi :) I wonder how and why you missed out 'Books ' :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We share the writing part, obviously ;) But yeah, even I have a smile plastered on my face when I browse though old pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your list Swathi :) Just like you, I enjoy the company of my friends and looking back at my old photos. Isn't it wonderful that we can relive the old memories just by viewing photos? :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)