Wednesday 9 July 2014

A Love Story, Beyond Forever!

       She jumped the gate cautiously and landed with a slight thud. She moved slowly, her steps guarded

       The eerie silence rang in her ears. But she couldn't stop, now that she had come this far! She had to see Max.

       With experienced ease, she found her way, even in dark. 

       Her heart was beating wildly as she saw a light, shining faintly in the distance. "Max" she whispered stretching her hand, trying to reach him. 

       A faint smile crossed his translucent face, before his form faded into night. Her tears dropped on the tombstone where he was sitting seconds ago.

PS: Linking this post to Three Word Wednesday, the Ultimate Blog Challenge July 2014 and NaBloPoMo.




Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

28 comments:

  1. Oooo! That was eerie! I love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome story bit, left me wanting to read the entire story! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am calm after reading this post, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should make it more eerie next time ;)

      Delete
  4. wow... vwry nice, I'll be doing this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Scary! Nicely written Swathi :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a great ghost story I like to hear more of this story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! short and soulful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a bit eerie. and the 3 words blended well into the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kalpana :) Your haikus are aweome too :)

      Delete
  9. dats something interesting :) good one swatz :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So often the people we love most..or want to..are just out of reach...nicely written!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 40 or 50 years ago a cemetery I passed regularly would have the same man always sitting by one grave. He was in conversation with the occupant, he couldn't let go. Your piece reminded me of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOPS!! That happened in real? Now I got chills!
      Thanks for visiting oldegg :)

      Delete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)