Monday 28 July 2014

Techno Tribute!

Sitting at my desk,
I try to write my graduation speech.
Who should all I thank?
What in my life did they teach?

I would love to thank Google,
Who answered all my questions patiently!
Without whose help and guidance
I could never have passed definitely!

I would thank dear Wikipedia,
For sharing all those information!
Little changes were all I had to make,
And my assignments were near perfection!

Whats app, Facebook and Camera,
They helped us share homework!
Oh how can I forget the Xerox machine?
It helped to reduce the pile of work!

Online notes, PDFs and class groups,
They were all I needed!
Without which I don’t think
I could have ever succeeded!

I would like to offer my hearty thanks
To this wonderful technology!
I would never have graduated,
If not for its abundant help and generosity!


PS: Linking this post to the Ultimate Blog Challenge July 2014 and NaBloPoMo.



Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

18 comments:

  1. Sweet! We sometimes take so much for granted, don't we? I would be lost without technology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice techno tribute. Incidentally, none of these were available to us when we were graduating! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice tribute when everyone else has been going against technology! we didn't have too much to go on.. but a lot of these things especially google made a lot of things easier!
    loved it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. That was a lovely tribute to something that we really do take for granted. I often recommend using technology for various needs when studying and planning essays on my student tips website. Thanks for sharing this poem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google was a lifesaver whilst I was at uni!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great tribute and wonderful idea! Thank you for the reminder of how far we have come and how much we are learning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha guess, I gotta move with time..PDF notes and world of Ipad was an alien concept. But, can the battle of exam be won without Xerox?

    http://vishal-newkidontheblock.blogspot.com/2014/07/an-orkut-love-story-chapter-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I often wonder how my girls would do without technology now. I know I would be lost but I didn't have it while I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're so lucky to have all this technology, aren't we? None of it was around when I graduated in the late 1970s. If only we'd had Internet back then. Yep, it's a different world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i sooooooooooooooooooooo agree. I wouldnt have passed college if it wasnt for google :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. How creative was this! You don't need google for such posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is this inspired by the gratitude challenge Swathi? ;)
    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting! Modern gadgets have made life much more easier.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this shows how we r so dependent on tech :) creative ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hehe! This is very true.
    Nice tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Facebook and Whatsapp put to good use (finally) I see :P Good tribute Swathi :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow....Good tribute to techology. Most of these things were not available to us when we were at college, so I udnerstand how valuable they are for a student !

    ReplyDelete
  18. hahaha so true!!! we wouldn't pass if it weren't for this technology! loved the rhyme!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)