Saturday 29 March 2014

FIGHT!


    Just a moment of anger was all it took to shake the foundation of a friendship that was built over years of trust.

    Though I didn't think at first it was my mistake, once the anger subsided, I realized how wrong I was in doing so.

    I was already missing my friend.

    I was tempted to call her and know if she was all right.

    Finally I could no longer hold back the guilt and apologized.

    Though reluctant at first, slowly she felt her heart begin to heal as she happily forgave me as we laughed over the whole issue.






PS: This post is a part of 100 Words on Saturday #9 by Write Tribe and  Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.



Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love, 
Swathi :)

22 comments:

  1. In friendship, ego has no place. Beautifully told:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep :) All you have to do is to put aside your ego and everything will be fine :) Thanks vishal :)

      Delete
  2. i'l remember this post :p u know y :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good friendships can take a few rough tumbles along d way..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep trulyy,,friendship.has a subtle flavour of ego,,bt it cannot override the beauty of friendship,,very well written swatz,,true frnds ,,,,can.never ,,,, dismantle their friendship jus due.to stupid ego.issues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it Saddy? We have experienced it a lot too ;)

      Delete
  5. Friendship is indeed something just like that :) Beautiful combination of both the prompts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....a simple, daily life story :) Kudos over this piece, Swathi:) How we wish life was so simple !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sreeja :) If friendship is strong, then definitely forgiveness isn't difficult!

      Delete
  7. Two prompts taken care of in one beautifully-written story!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely story! Two persons cannot long be friends if they cannot forgive each other's little failings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful story..sad thing in real life sometimes it doesn't end that way...but I so wish it did for I lost a friend this way :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's sad! I do hope your friend does come back one day!
      Thank you Nabanita for stopping by :)

      Delete
  10. That's how friendship should be. Ego can stay apart if the bonding is true. Well described :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)