Monday 3 March 2014

BEST FRIENDS

          Time flies by when you are happy, when you are with loved ones, when you are having fun. And partying with friends means fun unlimited! We didn’t know how the hours passed & the party came to an end! There is always excitement in the whole group when it comes to birthdays. That’s the only time when all 7 of us meet without giving any excuses (most of the time). Student life is so fun. Partying, hanging out, excitement, fun, birthdays, silly fights, picking on each other! But all this is fun only when we have friends to celebrate with. They make life so much better!



             And this post is for my best friend Sadiya Sayad, who happens to celebrate her 21st birthday today (OOPS!! Saddy is blurted out your age! Hope you don’t mind) we both were groggy and there was still 30mins for the clock to strike 12am! There is always this competition among us as to who would wish first. When we wait for something, time stretches on and on! And for the two of us who can chat 24*7 about any topic under the sun (even absolute nonsense included); there was nothing for once to talk about! Somehow we made it till 12 & I no prizes for guessing who wished first. (I did. Yay!)

            The party in the evening; it was so fun. All 7 of us met at Saddy’s home. And the craziness, there was no limit to it. We played, we teased, pulled each other’s leg (Oh we do that all the time) and laughed till our stomach hurt. The dumb shell act was the best part, where each of us tried to give the other the most difficult movie but in the end it turned out to be a draw. But the game itself was awesome.

              Here are some of the snaps from the party.







(The pudding Saddy cooked)

              And hence one more day has been added to the list of memorable days. When it comes to friends, I don’t think I could have ever got a friend better than her, who is always there for me and most importantly whose craziness level matches with mine ;) (If anyone overheard our conversation, I think both of us would end up in an asylum) Cheers to our friendship :)

Until the next post,
Keep smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

16 comments:

  1. A very sweet and endearing write-up. I started missing my best friend as I read this post. Keep Writing Swathi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such is d power of frnshp :-) thnx for reading purba di :-)

      Delete
  2. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh,, ,,,,, dedicated a blogpost to me luv u swatzzz muaaahhhhhhhh,,, yep reallyyy had loads n loads of fun ,,,,,enjoyed to d core,,,,, wudnt hv been possible without u all. ,,, craziness at extreme was the theme I suppose n v totally sticked to it lolzzzz :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U wer d best host saddy... luv u :-* yeah craziness overloaded :-D

      Delete
  3. For Sure sweety, i loved the way u dedicated uo blog for your friends :) I am thrilled reading out uo celebrations. Really ! Sadiya you 've to be lucky to have a friend as her coz she and all of the 'Muted minos' made your day. Keep rocking guys B) And swathi , great job (y) You set a milestone of True friendship in her life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really yasmeen it was fun :-) n am sure saddy agrees dat she s lucky ;-) thanks for reading :-)

      Delete
  4. saddy z lucky to have u ^_^ good one swatz :) keep writing swatz :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup without friends life is hell!! am soooo happy, i met u guys!!! whether it is a party or a casual chat you guys make it more fun!! and saddy your expressions added more fun to the party!! and your pudding had a striking effect, on me especially!!! ;p and swatz good job!!! keep wriring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evn am glad to hav u as my frn prats.. u r my korean chingu afterall ;-) n d pudding n its aftereffects, am sure all of us wil remember dat for a long tym :-D
      Thnx for d encouragement :-)

      Delete
  6. while reading your post I also started missing my student life and long hangouts with my friends.Those were the nest days of my life ..;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet memories indeed :-) brings a smile on face evrytym we remember those :-)

      Delete
  7. MEMORABLE MOMENTS :) m lucky enough 2 b da part of dis crazy grp ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all are :-) Minhoz rock ;-)
      Am glad my frn finally got tym to visit my blog today ;-) :-P

      Delete
  8. whoa! wait a minute...i did not see this post that day...:)best part of saddy's b'day party was dumb shell act..i really can't forget that movie name for which sush was asked to enact .....bechari sush:-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL :D I wish I had made a video of that act :D It was hilarious :D

      Delete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)