Thursday 30 April 2015

Zero Visibility

My theme for this year's A to Z Challenge is A Reader's Take, where everyday I will be picking out a novel title corresponding to that day's letter and write my post based on it. To make it more challenging, I have decided to write a serial story. The novel I have selected for today is 'Zero Visibility'


Leave Me Never

Chapter 26

(Find the series index here)

Kayra couldn’t speak a word. The tears she was holding back with difficulty flowed freely. She had always imagined Ayaan doing this before her life had changed but seeing Ayaan do it now, her happiness knew no bounds. Her past didn’t matter to him. She didn’t know how he could love her so much but she felt grateful for it all the same. “Kayra! Say something! My knee hurts” Ayaan made a face as he said it and Kayra burst out laughing. She didn’t remember the last time she had laughed so much. “Idiot!” she said as she went on her knee so that she can look him in the eye. “Oh Ayaan! I love you too. I missed you all the time but I was afraid you wouldn’t accept Ansh. Though a part of me said you would, I was scared that he might remind you of what Sameer did every time you see his face…” Kayra would have went on but Ayaan silenced her with a kiss. Kayra was too startled to react at first but then she relaxed and gave in to the moment.


Epilogue

Kayra finally found something which she loved – interior designing. She has a job she loves and she is happy with her life. Ayaan was right – he loves Ansh a lot and Ansh looks up to him for everything. The bond between them has only intensified with time. Kayra has finally forgiven Shruthi but Ayaan is reluctant yet. Kayra thinks time will set that right.

Mrs Sharma was shocked when she found out the truth about Kayra and Ansh but was ecstatic when Ayaan asked Kayra’s hand for marriage. She is a doting grandmother who visits Ayaan and Kayra every now and then but more because she loves to spend time with Ansh and chat with Mrs Iyer.

Jason did return to the insurance company where Rinki worked after wrapping up Sameer’s case. Rinki couldn't stop blushing when he asked her out for coffee. Rinki’s parents doesn't like Jason as he is from a different caste but the young couples are confident about making their love work.

And for Lucy? She has found a new love – her career. She has vowed to stay out of distraction's way but her sub ordinate Michael is set on breaking that oath of hers.


The End :)


About today's novel: Zero Visibility is a novel by Georgia Beers. Read more about the novel here.

PS: Linking this post to A to Z Challenge 2015. If you are participating too, please leave a link to your blog in the comments, so that I can visit you :)



Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

28 comments:

  1. A Beautiful Ending. This Story Of Yours Was A Highlight In This Challenge And One Of My Favourite Themes Too ... Kudos To You... :) And Also Slight Tap On Your Head For Killing Me With Curiosity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All's well that ends well...nice story. Keep it up. Congrats on the successful completion of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that was so sweet ending. You know how to make the reader happy, Swathi. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulation on the completion of the challenge. here's my final post http://poojasharmarao.blogspot.in/2015/04/zen-in-life-death-in-memory-of-my-late.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a story :) I am going to keep telling myself that quote :) Thank you for being part of my journey through A to Z. I am glad I found your blog. Your posts have been very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Very nicely wrapped up. Loved the quote 'If it's not okay, it's not the end' perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect, perfect ending! *happy sigh*
    My link: http://www.devikafernando.com/blog/blogging-from-a-to-z-challenge-letter-z-zing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad everything was okay in the end! ;) What a delightful story though I missed some of the alphabet near the beginning but was able to follow along. I truly think you should publish this story Swathi and I sincerely mean that! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply superb! A perfect little novella Swathi. Congratulations :) I agree with that quote by John Lennon
    Congratulations on completing A-Z Challenge :D
    My A-Z posts: http://sundarivenkatraman.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. All's well that ends well. Glad that the story had a happy ending and loved that quote. True that in the end everything turns fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicely done, Swathi :) A happy ending for all :) Congrats on completing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are some winners and some losers but alls well that ends well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every love story should have you for an author. You give it a happy ending. Congratulations on completing the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Splendid end to a beautiful story:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. alls well that ends well!

    loved your series! it had me hooked episode after episode!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply awesome....I just loved the series. Hadn't missed a single chapter. Great end to a great challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. aw this is such a beautiful ending. enjoyed reading this series, Swathi :)

    A Rat's Nibble

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on completing the challenge! I hope you had fun and a lot of visitors! :) The linky list for the Reflections posts will be up on the main blog on Monday! :)

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great story! Glad I found you during the A-Z Challenge. Congrats on finishing. We need a wee break now, eh? I'm reading for some end-of-the-road zzz's...
    https://angelsbark.wordpress.com/2015/04/30/z-is-for-z-z-top/

    ReplyDelete
  20. That was a great ending to your story.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That was a great ending to your story.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an awesome story Swathi and how much I loved catching up these chapters. Every chapter was weaved so well..Congrats on completing the challenge with such a bang! Lovely meeting you! Will see you around :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy ending. A beautiful story, Swathi:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations, Swathi..you wrapped the story really well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. A lovely engaging story this has been, Swathi! Loved it! Well done! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations!! Yayie!! So much love*tears*

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very well woven Swathi.. and the end is just like it happens in movies.. It was indeed a wonderful journey.. coming to your blog everyday and reading and then waiting for the day.. I am glad I came across you..
    Congratulations for completing the challenge.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)