Tuesday 14 April 2015

New Smartphone Experience

       I recently bought Asus Zenphone as a birthday gift to my dad. He has used so many smartphones till date but this one thrilled him a lot. He is so in love with it that he rarely goes back to using his old phones. Seeing him happy, I am so proud that I made the right choice of gift. Now that I have seen how good the ZenFone is, I can't wait for the release of the new ZenFone 2. Here is why I am so excited about it:

1. It has 4 GB RAM!!! Yes, the best phone I have used till date had 2 GB RAM and I was marveling at the speed of it. Imagine 4 GB RAM! It would take the experience of using smart phones to a whole new level. I am a game addict. I can play games in this without the phone hanging often and I am sure it is going to be an awesome experience.

2. Super Fast Charging: The device has ASUS-exclusive Technology which helps in charging the phone super fast. In today's busy world, no one has the time to wait for anything. It will only be right if our phone supports us in this matter too. Most of the time is wasted charging the phone, which takes hours together. But with ASUS ZenFone 2, you can charge 60% of the battery in just 39 minutes! Yes! Talk about speed.


3. The Super awesome Camera: I love the camera of ZenFone. The quality of images is awesome. And with the new ZenFone 2, they are claiming that it is going to get better. Yes! It has a 13 MP primary camera which can capture stunning pictures. Also, you can capture up to 400% brighter photos at night without the need of flash. The features are just getting better and better. With 5 MP secondary camera with equally stunning picture quality, this one is going to be a treat for the selfie addicts like me.


4. Processor: This phone has a 64 - bit Super Quad Core Intel Atom Processor. I can only imagine how awesome the performance will be. 


5. Dual Sim, Dual Active: I have a dual sim mobile. But it doesn't support switching between calls. When I am answering the call on one sim, the other one is as also engaged. But with the new ZenFone 2, this isn't a problem anymore. Even when you are having the conversation on one sim, you can answer a call on the other. And you can also switch between the calls effortlessly. Brilliant, isn't it?

After seeing all these awesome features, I have no doubt left in my mind as to which will be my next phone. No prizes for guess the right answer because it definitely can't be anything other than this superb phone Asus ZenPhone 2. 


PS: This post is written for ASUS ZenFone 2.

Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

2 comments:

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)