Wednesday 21 May 2014

Chain Awards!

       Few weeks back probably, I received a chain of awards from Sunday Visitor. I am extremely happy to be receiving this and I humbly accept it. Thank you :) But I couldn't write about it sooner as I was pretty busy in the past few days.



♥ The Versatile Blogger ♥

♥ The Most Creative Blogger ♥

♥ Reader Appreciation Award ♥

♥ Most Influential Blogger ♥


Here are few random facts about myself
  • I love chocolates.
  • I like to read novels of supernatural genre.
  • Classical music attracts me more than rock!
  • I hate being left out.
  • I wish someday I get a chance to attend some art school.
  • I love to cook delicious food.


Here are my nominees:


Red



I hope you people will accept the award :) Congratulations folks :) Happy blogging :) 

Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

22 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations and thanks for giving me this chain award, honored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sulekha and congratulations as well :)

      Delete
  3. Nice to know you are a well desrved recipient of many awards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you -- I accept and am honored and very surprised. I will complete it very soon. Glad we have connected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am glad to have connected with you too carol :) thanks to a-z ;-)

      Delete
  5. Thank you sooooooooooo much for the awards babe!!! Lovely u r!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U r most welcum dear :) You certainly deserve it ♥

      Delete
  6. Congrats, Swathi :) You deserve each of those awards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! You truly deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations. Now we know few things about you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Swathi and thanks so much for nominating me. Honoured. Also nice to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks suzy and congratulations as well :)

      Delete
  10. wowo awards galore .. congratulationssssssssssssssss


    Bikram

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)