Chain Awards!

       Few weeks back probably, I received a chain of awards from Sunday Visitor. I am extremely happy to be receiving this and I humbly accept it. Thank you :) But I couldn't write about it sooner as I was pretty busy in the past few days.



♥ The Versatile Blogger ♥

♥ The Most Creative Blogger ♥

♥ Reader Appreciation Award ♥

♥ Most Influential Blogger ♥


Here are few random facts about myself
  • I love chocolates.
  • I like to read novels of supernatural genre.
  • Classical music attracts me more than rock!
  • I hate being left out.
  • I wish someday I get a chance to attend some art school.
  • I love to cook delicious food.


Here are my nominees:

Prasanna

Red

Suzy

Sulekha

Carol

Ananya

I hope you people will accept the award :) Congratulations folks :) Happy blogging :) 

Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

Labels: