Wednesday 14 January 2015

Quicker... Quikr!

       I have never relocated in my entire life! I was born and brought up in the same city and same house! That doesn't mean I don't want to relocate; trust me, I am waiting for the day when I can finally do that. After all, everyone desires a change and so do I. I guess my prayers have been answered finally for I got a job recently and the chances are I am getting posted in Bangalore, the Garden City. Oh, I cannot wait for the day!

       But as much as I am excited about the whole thing, I am also scared. I know relocating is not an easy thing, especially for someone who is doing this for the first time. Living in the same place for all your life and suddenly you have to move to a totally foreign place; it does sound scary. But thanks to technology, it's not going to be as difficult as it was, say, decades ago. With everything delivered at door steps, how difficult it can get?

       I have already planned my course of action. Few days back, I had shopped on Quikr and am really satisfied with the experience. It is so easy to connect with the seller and buy the product you like. So I have decided to take the help of http://bangalore.quikr.com/ to set up my new home when I move to Bangalore.

      With the size of the city, travelling from one place to another within the city feels like travelling between different cities. Not to mention the traffic, which can kill your happy mood! Taking all this into account, going out for shopping, that too for someone who doesn't know the place, is sure to be nightmarish. After all, how many shops can one roam in a day without losing interest? This is where Quikr will come to my rescue. I don't have to go out in the hot sun, roaming from shop to shop to find the things I like and end up spending a big fat amount on autos and taxis. All I have to do is take my phone and search the Quikr website for what I want. They have a wide range of products on sale. I can choose the product and then select a seller nearest to my place. That way, I can save the money I would have otherwise used for roaming from shop to shop.

       Oh, I forgot to tell you. Quikr has a new feature which is 'Quikr Nxt' where you can chat with the seller instead of calling him up. This one truly sounds amazing to me because I don't like calling people I barely know. Also it's easier for the seller, as they can send pictures to satisfy the query of the buyer instead of explaining about the product. It's a win-win situation.

       So, I am all set for the relocation to Bangalore, if need be, thanks to http://bangalore.quikr.com/.


PS: This post is written for  IndiBlogger and Quikr Bangalore.

Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :) 

Love,
Swathi :)

6 comments:

  1. Please Please do move to Bangalore, so that we can shop together. And we can raid all the book stores together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah!!! You know how much I am dying to do just that, don't you ;) Especially going on our book hunts :D

      Delete
  2. read so many posts on them now .. I know for sure who to give a call when i shift to bangalore :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete

  3. I am a private loan lender which have all take to be a genuine lender i give out the best loan to my client at a very convenient rate.The interest rate of this loan is 3%.i give out loan to public and private individuals.the maximum amount i give out in this loan is $1,000,000.00 USD why the minimum amount i give out is 5000.for more information contact us email finance2014911@gmail.com

    Your Full Details:
    Full Name :………
    Country :………….
    state:………….
    Sex :………….
    Address............
    Tel :………….
    Occupation :……..
    Amount Required :…………
    Purpose of the Loan :……..
    Loan Duration :…………
    Phone Number :………
    Contact email: finance2014911@gmail.com



    ReplyDelete

  4. I am a private loan lender which have all take to be a genuine lender i give out the best loan to my client at a very convenient rate.The interest rate of this loan is 3%.i give out loan to public and private individuals.the maximum amount i give out in this loan is $1,000,000.00 USD why the minimum amount i give out is 5000.for more information contact us email finance2014911@gmail.com

    Your Full Details:
    Full Name :………
    Country :………….
    state:………….
    Sex :………….
    Address............
    Tel :………….
    Occupation :……..
    Amount Required :…………
    Purpose of the Loan :……..
    Loan Duration :…………
    Phone Number :………
    Contact email: finance2014911@gmail.com



    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)