Friday 21 March 2014

A-Z CHALLENGE THEME REVELATION

       And here comes the most awaited day.. The 'Theme Revelation' day for the A-Z Challenge 2014. This is the first time I am taking this challenge and I am super excited about the whole thing.

  

       I had read so many people mention this and was curious to see what it meant. I loved what I found out. Blogging with a specific letter everyday for one whole month (Challenge accepted!), getting to know fellow bloggers, increase of traffic to your blog and by the end of the challenge, making friends. Sweet! It sounded as pleasant music to my ears! I couldn't wait to sign up for it.

       And then came the next challenge; picking up a theme. At first I decided I would blog without any particular theme. But what is life without a little challenge? So after searching for days and striking out almost every theme on my list, either because it was too difficult or because I couldn't connect much with the topics in that theme, I decided to go easy on myself as it's been only 21 days since I started blogging (Yeah you read it right!). So am a newbie in this massive blogging world, trying to find my footing amongst millions!

       It's time to reveal the theme I have come up without creating anymore suspense. I Call it 'The Flavors of Life' (Thanks Sadiya for helping me out with this one) It's all about the emotions. There are hundreds of emotions in our life. Life becomes boring without these! And what better theme could I find other than this to aid me in this first ever challenge. So I have decided to pick up one emotion a day beginning with the letter for that particular day and write something about it - a story, poem or maybe some real life incident. This is how it's going to be in the next month. Good? Awesome? Boring? How do you think is the theme? Do let me know!

       Hoping I can stick to this challenge till the end and write all the 26 posts required on time! Fingers crossed!!

Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

35 comments:

  1. U r welcum :-),,, all d best wid ur blog posts,, hope u make justice to every flavour of lyf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks saddy :-) evn i hope so! Keep helpin me ;-)

      Delete
  2. The Game is on.. I hate you for taking up my thought and glad that i have a co participant :D and finally i am taking up prompts :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha!! I had cum up wid this theme evn bfr u decided to take prompts :-P so if any1 has got d ryt to hate, thn its me :-P

      Delete
    2. Hahaha :D i love the spirit :D Hate me enough then :P anyways we all are in first try, Good luck Swathi :D

      Delete
    3. Thanks shyam ;) Good luck :)

      Delete
  3. Visiting from the Theme Reveal Link List. You have picked a very interesting theme. Can't wait to read your A-Z postings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from the Theme Reveal Page...is that how we find each other? Anyway, love your theme. Mine is close; 26 ways to be happy, which involves lots of emotions (obviously!) Looking forward to readings yours.

    best regards,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth.. I will surely drop by to read the 26 ways to be happy :)

      Delete
  5. Great theme! Emotions give spice to life and writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool!! Looking forward to read some interesting flavors here!! Good luck :)
    Shilpa Garg
    Co-Host AJ's wHooligan for the A to Z Challenge 2014

    ReplyDelete
  7. My gosh, only blogging a few short days and already signing up for the A/Z challenge! That is wonderful!! It sounds like you have a great theme with emotions too; lots of good ones out there to choose from, will be curious what you come up with those hard letters of X and Q!

    Good luck with the challenge!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent come up with anything yet for that betty! hoping to find out something soon :D Thank you for dropping by :)

      Delete
  8. All the best sis :) :) do complete it :P :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good one...waiting for ur posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! I am curious to see which emotion will go with which letter. Sounds very creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting! Looking forward to reading your April A-Z posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hope you enjoy reading them :) Keep visiting :)

      Delete
  12. good one :) all d best swatz :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice theme! And you've only been blogging for 21 days?! You're on a roll! Life is a good theme --- has a lot to offer! Good luck with the challenge... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice theme...its my favorite ! All the best to US :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Swathi, nice theme, I am doing a similar theme as you have already seen. All the Best

    Tina from The Sunny Side of Life

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Emotions with every letter of the alphabet! Sounds intriguing and looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Emotions are so varied! This is very exciting. I am trying to figure out what some of the letters can be. can't wait to see what you pick! This is my first A to Z as well...scary and exciting all at the same time! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree its scary!! I was excited at first but now as the day is approaching near, its getting scarier! Thanks for visiting :) Keep coming often :)

      Delete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)