Friday 31 October 2014

The Secret of A Healthy Forever!

      Vacations were coming to an end but the fun wasn't over yet. I was still in a happy mood due to the Madikeri trip we were going on the next day. Dad had suddenly made plans about a family trip and I was happy to be spending next few days enjoying amidst the mountains in Madikeri. I and my brother were busy packing our bags when mom called him. "I need you to go to the market and get a bottle of Dabur Chyawanprash soon" she said. It was a little late and my brother was in no mood to go out just for a bottle of chyawanprash. But my mom was insisting that he go. Winter was fast approaching and Madikeri is known for its chilly weather. She was not ready to take any risk. Seeing a fight begin between the two, I jumped in and agreed to go with my brother.

       We were on our way to the super market when my brother started speaking again. "I don't understand why she makes such a big deal out of it! What happens if we don't take it for a week?" he scoffed. It made me recall the incident. I was in high school and trimester exam systems were there at that time. I had been the topper successively in the first two trimesters but during the third trimester I fell sick. I got jaundice and couldn't attend the last trimester. I was promoted to the next class due to my grades in the previous two exams but I couldn't keep up that performance anymore. I used to fall sick a lot and due to that my grades went down. My immunity had become very weak. Everyone at home was worried about my health. They were all affected from my sickness. Happiness was lacking in our life. 

       One day my mom was called by my science teacher for a meeting. The teacher was fond of me and thus had called mom to discuss about the reason behind my irregularity. When mom told her about my health, she suggested I take Dabur Chyawanprash everyday. I didn't understand why she was suggesting it to me. I had taken so many tablets in the past one year. If that didn't work, how would this? I was skeptical. She smiled when voiced my opinion. "Chyawanprash, a time-tested, age-old formulation has a number of herbs like Amla, known to be one of the best antioxidants, Giloy, known to have immuno-modulatory properties, and has more than 40 other natural ingredients. I am sure you understand the scientific value behind this, don't you?" she asked me. I was thoroughly impressed with what she said. I came home and looked up on internet for more information. I was satisfied with what I read. That evening we went to the super market and bought a bottle of Dabur Chyawanprash. Since that day, it had become a daily habit to take a spoon of Dabur Chyawanprash. My health also improved a lot and my grades went up again. Happiness was restored in our lives.

       When I finished narrating this story to my brother, he was surprised. "What did you read on the website that impressed you so much as to buy it the same day?" he asked curiously. I took my cell and typed the website address that I knew so well - https://www.liveveda.com/daburchyawanprash/ and gave it to my brother to read. He started reading aloud. "Dabur Chyawanprash has anti-oxidant properties and helps to strengthen your body's internal defence mechanism thereby protecting you from day to day infections such as cough, cold etc." He became silent as he continued reading the rest. I knew his interest was piqued. He finished reading it within few minutes and handed my mobile back to me. "You still say it is just a bottle of Chyawanprash?" I asked him while we were standing at the billing counter. "When did I ever say so? It is The precious bottle of Dabur Chyawanprash, a must have for everyone. With it comes 3x Immunity!" he said. I smiled as we started walking back towards home.

Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

3 comments:

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)