Saturday 6 August 2016

Wishful Thinking

Navya ran towards the door as the bell rang. She was so excited to see her grandparents after a long time. She had so much to tell them. She wanted to tell them how she had aced in class. She wanted to hug them and tell them how much she missed them all these days they were away from home.

As soon as she opened the door, the old lady frowned. “God! Why did I have to see this unlucky face as soon as I returned!!” she said cursing her luck.


Tears brimmed in little Navya’s eyes. “Someday you will love me grandma” she whispered as they brushed past her. “I wish” said a faint voice in her mind.


PS: This post is written for BarAThon Day 6


Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

1 comment:

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)