Sunday 7 August 2016

Promise

Dear Love,

I promise to love you everyday,
With me your life will never be grey,
Joys or sorrows, come what may,
With you I always want to stay.

I promise to never leave your side,
Nor there will be anything I'll hide.
When you are confused, I'll be your guide,
And you will always be my pride.

I promise to be faithful to you,
To laugh with you and cry with you.
Even when I lose my way, to run back to you,
To hold you close and walk with you.

I promise to love you forever,
Every single moment of forever,
And if you want to give me something to remember,
Would you promise to leave me never?


PS: This post is written for BarAThon Day 7.


Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

6 comments:

  1. Swathi, this is a very lovely poem! Beautifully penned. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and beautiful.....:)...like we have on greeting cards......I remember I used to read and read and read so many cards before I bought one....Lines like these would make my day....:)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)