Saturday 7 February 2015

Snap of the Week - #1

       It's the 6th week of #SnapYourWeek, a weekly link up started by my fellow blogger and friend Inderpreet who blogs at Eloquent Articulation. I meant to join in soon but as I am not much into photography, it took me a while to get the hang of it. I hope I can continue for the rest of the challenge now.


       It was the time for RSS Parivarthan march. I had fun drawing Rangoli with my neighbours for this occasion.

PS: Linking this post to Eloquent Articulation #SnapYourWeek #6

Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

5 comments:

  1. Nice capture.
    I have been thinking of participating too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a huge rangoli and pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Rangoli,it is simply beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome aboard Swathi! It is a beautiful picture , such a big rangoli and even better because you made it. THanks for joining #SnapYourWeek

    ReplyDelete
  5. That rangoli is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)