Wednesday 1 July 2015

Quote Challenge - Day 1

       To all those who are wondering where I had disappeared for the past 1 month, well, let's just say I had been too busy (and lazy!). Final exam of engineering life, chilling after exam, roaming with friends, reading novels, lazing around and trying out new things... That pretty much sums up what I was doing for the one month I disappeared from the Blogosphere. And amidst all, I lost my way and didn't know how to get back to blogging!

       But thanks to Vinitha, who tagged me for the 3 days quote challenge, I have found a way to get back to blogging. The rules for the challenge are:
  • Post one of your favorite quote (different quote on each day) on three consecutive days. The quote can be from your favorite book, author, or your own.
  • Nominate three bloggers to challenge them.
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you.


       Simple, isn't it? So, here goes one of my favorite quote:


      Isn't it true? I used to hear mom say this so much when I was a kid. It's not the external conditions that make one happy. Happiness is always a choice; a state of mind. If you want to be happy, then you will always find plenty of reasons to do so; even during the darkest of times.

       Today I tag Sundari Venkatraman, one of my favorite authors, to take up this challenge.

Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite quotes. I still remember Dumbledore in the movie saying it, waving his hand over the candle :)

    Leo @ I Rhyme Without Reason.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)