Thursday 2 July 2015

Quote Challenge - Day 2

       Thank you Vinitha for tagging me to the 3 Days Quote Challenge and helping me get back to blogging. The rules for the challenge are:
  • Post one of your favorite quote (different quote on each day) on three consecutive days. The quote can be from your favorite book, author, or your own.
  • Nominate three bloggers to challenge them.
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you.
       Here is the quote for Day 2:


       I somehow find this relatable with my life. I am least comfortable doing something when I have to stand in front of so many people. I often tend to forget what I intended to say. But let me hide behind the written words, and you will see the real me!

      Today I tag Prasanna, the first blogger friend whom I got to meet in real, to take up the challenge.

Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)


Love,
Swathi :)



1 comment:

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)