2015 - A New Beginning


       2015! A new beginning, a new journey. 2014 was a very productive year. And I hope I can work enough to make 2015 the same, maybe even more. I am not a person to party on new year or think that new year brings good things with it. I believe it is up to us to do good things and make this year worthwhile. I don't make resolutions every year because I know I will never follow them. So instead of making resolutions, I am creating a wishlist. Whenever I feel confused, I hope this wishlist will help me realize what I really want. Here are a few things I would wish to accomplish in this year -

PS: To fulfill the wish of writing regularly, I have taken up Write tribe Pro Blogger Challenge. So you can hope to see me posting at least twice a week now.

       That is it for now. I hope I can say that I fulfilled all these wishes by the end of this year. Hoping to rock 2015! I wish you all a very happy and successful year ahead :) What are your wishes? Have you made a wishlist yet? Let me know :) 

Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

Labels: , , ,