Friday 29 August 2014

100 Happy Days - Day 31 to Day 40

       Last week had been hectic but finally I am able to catch up with the #100HappyDays Challenge. I do notice that this challenge, though seems difficult, has helped me a lot amidst my busy schedule. Here is the list of things that made me happy in the past 10 days.

Day 31: Not having to set the alarm for the next day is one of the greatest pleasures of life. I was glad that I didn't have a 7:30 class next day.



Day 32: Had a lazy and fun filled afternoon with my best friend. Chatting with your best friend can lift your mood like anything.



Day 33: It was Independence day, which gives every Indian a reason to be happy and celebrate. I loved watching parade on the Television. 



Day 34: Received signed copy of Private India for review from BlogAdda. Must say, it was a good read.



Day 35: It was the day of Janmashtami, which I and my brother love. Why? The picture below says it all! 



       8 kind of sweets were prepared and it was a treat for us.

Day 36: Bought this new Centuary matress which is so comfortable. I am totally loving it.



Day 37: I am totally hating 7th semester. I don't feel like attending most of the classes. 'Web lab' is the only thing that I am loving in this semester. The first lab session was good and I was happy to find something I love in the otherwise boring routine!



Day 38: Received the books I had ordered on Flipkart. I have been thinking of reading P.S. I Love You from so many days and finally getting a copy of it made me happy.



Day 39: After months of arguments and postponing, my friend finally took us to a hotel for her birthday treat. Had an awesome time there. Happiness is enjoying with friends.



Day 40: Some times the biggest happiness is bunking class. So when life gets hectic, ditch a class and enjoy the day. Just make sure it doesn't become a habit!


With that I finish writing about 40 days. Yay :) What made you happy today?

Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)       


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing that happiness is all about the small things. Thanks for sharing and looking forward of sparking my own little happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a feeling you ll like P.S. book. Congrats on completing 40 days Swathi. Yay! Reading your post after so long made me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we could recount something in each day that made us happy, we would be so much better off. Thank you for pointing out the simple things that make your life happy.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)