100 Happy Days - Day 31 to Day 40

       Last week had been hectic but finally I am able to catch up with the #100HappyDays Challenge. I do notice that this challenge, though seems difficult, has helped me a lot amidst my busy schedule. Here is the list of things that made me happy in the past 10 days.

Day 31: Not having to set the alarm for the next day is one of the greatest pleasures of life. I was glad that I didn't have a 7:30 class next day.



Day 32: Had a lazy and fun filled afternoon with my best friend. Chatting with your best friend can lift your mood like anything.



Day 33: It was Independence day, which gives every Indian a reason to be happy and celebrate. I loved watching parade on the Television. 



Day 34: Received signed copy of Private India for review from BlogAdda. Must say, it was a good read.



Day 35: It was the day of Janmashtami, which I and my brother love. Why? The picture below says it all! 



       8 kind of sweets were prepared and it was a treat for us.

Day 36: Bought this new Centuary matress which is so comfortable. I am totally loving it.



Day 37: I am totally hating 7th semester. I don't feel like attending most of the classes. 'Web lab' is the only thing that I am loving in this semester. The first lab session was good and I was happy to find something I love in the otherwise boring routine!



Day 38: Received the books I had ordered on Flipkart. I have been thinking of reading P.S. I Love You from so many days and finally getting a copy of it made me happy.



Day 39: After months of arguments and postponing, my friend finally took us to a hotel for her birthday treat. Had an awesome time there. Happiness is enjoying with friends.



Day 40: Some times the biggest happiness is bunking class. So when life gets hectic, ditch a class and enjoy the day. Just make sure it doesn't become a habit!


With that I finish writing about 40 days. Yay :) What made you happy today?

Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)       


Labels: , , , ,