Saturday 20 September 2014

Dear Crush - 30 Letter Series #2

       I am participating in 'Letter a Week' challenge hosted by Nibha and this week's letter is for crush. Exciting!! So without much blabber, I will get straight to the letter.

Dear Crush,

       Is it possible to fall for someone you barely know? If yes, then I am falling for you with every passing second and if not, well there can be only one explanation - I am going crazy!! Well lets over rule the topic of my sanity and concentrate on most important topic - YOU!! Yes, you have started to occupy a very important place in my heart and life.

       Life was good and predictable and everything was going smoothly until you made an appearance. You brought with you a big Twist in my life! Now my life is no where predictable and I am a tangled mess of emotions! Yes, you brought chaos is my life but strangely I am loving this. Now that I think of it, my life seemed to be too boring before you showed up!

       I fell for you the very first time I laid my eyes on you. My friends started pulling my leg when they noticed me speaking about you all the time. I just laughed and shook off their comments but deep inside, I just wished it to be true. After that first sight, I started noticing you everyday and it kind of became my obsession.

       Whenever I think of you, a warmth spreads over me; butterflies start fluttering in my stomach and a chill runs through my veins. But when I see you talking to other girls, aarrghh!! I would rather not elaborate that feeling of jealousy! When I hear you sing and see you dance, my heart skips a beat and starts a double time. And when I see tears in those beautiful eyes, it feels like my heart is being crushed. You are the only one on my mind whole day and you star in my dreams at night!

       Do I sound like an idiot? Well if idiocy is this sweet feeling, then I am OK being an idiot. By the way, did I mention that my cell phone is filled with images of yours? I look at them all the time and I am so obsessed that once, I even made a portrait of yours. My mom and friends make fun of this one sided crush, but I am sure you will understand it. 

       Yes Mr. Lee Min Ho, I am irrevocably in love with you! You wait for just few more months and I will soon come to South Korea and meet you. Till then I will spend time watching your K-dramas and your songs.

With lots of Love,
Swatz :)


PS: For those who don't know, Lee Min Ho is a Korean actor and I am a huge fan of K-Dramas, especially the ones starring him. I have watched the whole serial more than 10 times, just for the love of Lee Min Ho!!


Linking this to 30 Letter Series - Week 2 and Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.



Until the Next Post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

       

18 comments:

  1. I hope you get a reply from your crush sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beloo :) That day will be the happiest day of my life <3

      Delete
  2. Hey swathi!!! Darn we r soooo similar, I too love k drams and k pop and manga too. I hope from d bottom of my heart tht ur crush gets to read this :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Juhi :)
      You love K-Dramas and K-Pop too??? Well then we are going to be best of freinds ;)

      Delete
  3. Doesn't he look like cuteness overloaded... very nice swathi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina :) He IS cuteness overloaded ;)

      Delete
  4. haha...oh wow that is such an innocent crush you have got there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha...cute story! Such a sweet crush you have there Swathi! Hopefully you will be able to meet him one day in person and get your dreams fulfilled. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew it would be him, even before I had started reading the letter!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like his hair. :P
    I hope you get to meet him soooooooooooooon.
    Cuteness..this letter was!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooooo much Red :)
      And about his hairstyle, its not his original style. It was made so for a KDrama Boys Over Flowers :)

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for the nomination. I am definitely accepting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute letter to Gu Jun Pyo :)
    I am in love with that serial, BOF! :D

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)