Wednesday 24 September 2014

100 Happy Days - Day 41 to Day 60

       Here I am again with #100HappyDays post after a long time. Since I had so much pending, I am going to combine two posts and write about Day 41 to Day 60 together.

Day 41: Received a personalized letter from none other than Rani Mukherjee herself for my Mardaani!! Indeed it was an awesome moment for me.


Day 42: I don't know why, but Vodafone people felt so generous that they recharged my cell with free net pack. I wish they would do this every month :D


Day 43: Chocolates!! My friend's cousin had come from Dubai and thus we got some yummy chocolates to enjoy :)


Day 44: Received portable charger for being the runner up of the Mardaani contest. This contest brought so many surprises and happiness. Also received a track pant for being early bird.


Day 45: I was selected again for Writer's Ezine September issue :) This came as a total surprise as I had submitted the post 2 months ago and had forgot about it completely!


Day 46: It was festival time. Gauri festival is one that is celebrated with great devotion in our home. Had fun with the whole festival mood in home.


Day 47: Ganesha festival! One of the festivals that every one celebrates with zeal. Had fun in the evening as I went out to various temples to see the Ganapathi idols.


Day 48: How good it feels if college remains closed even after 2 days of holidays? It was awesome! I wish I could enjoy the holidays for a long time.


Day 49: Prepared Jamoon at home because felt like having some.

 

Day 50: It was friend's birthday and had awesome time as we went out for a party.


Day 51: I was ecstatic seeing my Author pic posted in FB. Yes, my story is selected for Mighty Thoughts - an anthology of 26 inspiring stories. 


Day 52: A poem I wrote was printed on the invitation for Fresher's Party. It was a proud moment.


Day 53: Going out for shopping is one of the best things. I had fun shopping for the party next day.


Day 54: Party!!!! It was time for the much awaited Fresher's Party. Finally we seniors gave a welcome to juniors and had an awesome party.


Day 55: Got free recharge as a part of Line's Free Recharge Event. This happened 4 times and I finally got 120/- in the end.


Day 56: Happiness is seeing a cute pic that makes you smile :)


Day 57: Got the books of Divergent series, thanks to the voucher I received from BlogAdda.


Day 58: The book I wanted to buy from a long time, 'The Fault in our Stars' was finally in my hands. Happiness :)


Day 59: What happens when lecturers step out of the lab letting us revise? Creativity starts flowing. This is what I did using the routers and firewalls of network lab.


Day 60: Happiness is being part of a good team. I am a part of Tandem Tensome in BlogAdda's #CelebrateBlogging contest.


      So, that was the story of Day 41 to Day 60 :) Feeling happy to have completed more than half of the challenge. Just 40 more days to go :)

Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

8 comments:

  1. Of all the days, I loved the gulab jamun day the most ;) Have a bit of a sweet tooth. Good thing this... 100 happy days... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto Vinay!!! I have a sweet tooth too :D Same pinch ;)
      100 Happy Days is definitely a good reminder to enjoy little things :)

      Delete
  2. hehehe renewed internet pack brings the greatest of all joys :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. And that too for free? Its an awesome feeling :D

      Delete
  3. hahaha so nice to get something which we least expect na..like the recharge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww that's a whole list of goodies and good news :) congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many things to be happy about! Stay happy always, and congratulations for all the good things that have come your way and also for the ones that will come to you in the coming days :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite a round up! Many congrats on so many wins! Keep writing n keep smiling! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)