Tuesday 16 December 2014

A Shopaholic's Shopping Saga!

Whenever my mood is down,
And the world feels less of fun
There is one thing that never fails,
Shopping can lift my spirits again.

The wide range of products
And the unlimited choices I get!
Who said shopping is waste of time,
In my view, it's nothing short of heaven.


Oh that beautiful pearl set,
It will look beautiful I bet!
May be some matching clutch,
Of course! It would be a perfect match.

Oh what a pretty dress!
Its made just for me, I guess
There goes a matching stiletto,
Maybe what I just needed to go!

Wait! I forgot the books!
One or two, maybe more books.
The offers are so good to just let them go,
Add 'em all to the cart; lets go!

Go to the cart, lets check out
Seeing the bill I get a mini heart attack!
Not now, maybe some other time
And yet again, I promptly empty the cart!

Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love,
Swathi :)

11 comments:

  1. Haha well I feel the same way too..This time it's forever21 that has been lifting my moods :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah! nice poem! i love online shopping too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL :D That sums up my online shopping feelings too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! That describes my shopping fetish too :D Nice one, Swathi..

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! Shopping is only fun for me if I have plenty of money to spend and indulge myself! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Feeling of almost every women. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe you just expressed what I feel whenever I see advertisements for online shopping :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shopping for me is not easy!!! It takes me infinite time to select but in the end I just buy something silly... :(
    I don't like shopping... It annoys me :(

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)