Thursday 27 February 2014

THE BEST GIFT I EVER GOT

       
          People usually get excited by the mention of gifts. Who doesn't love a gift? Almost everyone does (Unless you are fed up with your life. Even then receiving something you love as a gift feels like a boon). Even I love gifts & whats better than starting this blog with something I love the most, the best gift I ever received.





        That's right, its the gift of a sibling. Siblings are the best gift one could ever get. They never leave you alone. Be it the good times when you want to share your happiness or the sad times when you want a shoulder to cry on, they are always there for you.They are the best of friends you could ever have.

          I consider myself luckiest to have the best brother in the world. What more can you ask for when you have got all that you can ever want? He is my best friend with whom I know I can share any secret, my pillar of strength during bad times and believe it or not, my enemy too at times. We fight like crazy, pull each others hair and shout absurdities at each other but at the end of the day, he is still my sweet little brother. My partner in mischief ;)




        Blessed are the people who can enjoy this gift of sibling in life :) I know I am & so is my brother coz, hey!! He has got the best sister after all :D I don't think he could agree more :D


Until the next post,
Keep Smiling :)

Love
Swathi :)       

6 comments:

Go on, leave a comment. I would like to hear from you :)